Sunday, October 30, 2016

សម្រង់ទស្សនគតិ៦៥​ខ (ត)


11. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


12. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story


13. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
Mark Twain


14. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
Elbert Hubbard


15. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou


16. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma Gandhi


17. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


18. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
Marilyn Monroe


19. I love mankind … it’s people I can’t stand!!
Charles M. Schulz, The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 5: 1959-1960


20. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
John Lennon


21. I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
Mark Twain 

រង់ចាំអានបន្ត.....


No comments:

Post a Comment